Sexual Violence Legal Services (SVLS) protects the privacy, safety, and civil rights of sexual assault survivors, and helps them to rebuild their lives.
We provide services for survivors, legal professionals, and community advocates:
- Legal representation: for survivors who live in Washington State.
- Consulting: for survivors, attorneys, and rape crisis center advocates.
- Training: for legal professionals and advocates.
- Resource and Referrals: for survivors, attorneys and sexual assault programs.
- Advocacy: for survivors, policy reform partners and amicus partners.